Current Category: Reporting Poor Care

What legal action can be taken if a bed sore developed during an admission to a long-term care facility?

If you or a loved one developed a bed sore during an admission to a long-term care facility (assisted living facility, nursing home or group home), your first step should be to get appropriate medical care for them.  After medical care is obtained, you may wish to file a complaint…

read more »

Bed Sore
Resource Center

Information and medical contact resources for bed sore education and treatment.

Ask a question or request a consultation

Have a question about bed sores that you can't find on the website? Please use this form to send this question to an experienced nursing home lawyer:

5 + 2=?